It's The Small Things That Count
Everybody knows that it's the small things in life that count! But what kind of small things? Or how many? Has it become too cluttered or is it too barren?
In this post, I talk about certain "small" things that you can place in and around your home that won't add to the clutter, but rather provide a function to the space!
1. Adding a candle to any blank space will fill it in, add to any given aesthetic, and provide the room with a fresh, pleasant smell.
2. Organize your desk with a decorative filing unit. In doing so, you will open the space up and give every item a home!
3. Make your dining table more inviting by placing a table runner along the top of it! It will also help prevent any centerpieces or hot centered dishes from damaging the table.
4. Place a welcome mat in your entryway! This is a great chance to welcome in your guests and show a bit of your personality. There are so many options out there, whether it's chic, classic, or quirky!
5. Add some layers! Throw on an extra blanket or pillow to create a space that is comfortable and ready for any activity.
6. Invest in some bar cart accessories! Nothing feels swankier than preparing your signature cocktail with a beautiful, brass mixology set.
Shop the look: